North Carolina General Statutes pertaining to the Underground Storage Tank Section
Other North Carolina General Statutes used by the UST Section
- NCGS Article 21, 143-215.1-6 - Permitting requirements for Land Application of Petroleum Contaminated Soil can be found on Page 37 through 76
- NCGS 143-215.85
North Carolina Administrative Rules
- 15A NCAC 2L "Classification and Water Quality Standards"
- 15A NCAC 2N "Criteria and Standards applicable to USTs"
- 15A NCAC 2O "Financial Responsibility Requirements for Owners and Operators of USTs"
- 15A NCAC 2P "Rules for the Administration of the Leaking Petroleum UST Fund"
- 15A NCAC 2T "Waste not Discharged to Surface Waters"
- 15A NCAC 2B "SUBCHAPTER 2B - SURFACE WATER AND WETLAND STANDARDS"
- NC and EPA Criteria Table (PDF) (10 Jun 2010 Revisions) -- Contact the Division of Water Resources if you have any questions concerning the updated table. Contacts are available on the Introduction tab of these tables.
- 15 NCAC 2C "SUBCHAPTER 02C - WELL CONSTRUCTION STANDARDS"
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Federal Regulations
TITLE 40--Protection of Environment
CHAPTER I--ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
SUBCHAPTER I--SOLID WASTES