Systemwide Wastewater Collection System Permitting
The Systemwide Wastewater Collection Permit program provides for performance standards, minimum design, and construction requirements, capital improvement plans, operation and maintenance requirements, and minimum reporting requirements for municpal and domestic wastewater collection systems.
Collection systems having an actual, permitted or Division approved average daily flow less than 200,000 gallons per day are deemed permitted and must meet all specific criteria listed in rule 15A NCAC 02T.0403.
- Wastewater Collection System Application (New/Renewal) (CSA 04-16- Updated 10/23)
- WQCS Contacts and ORC Report
Once your new or renwal application is approved, you will be issued a systemwide wastewater collection system permit. These are individual permits for your wastewater collection system and will be tailored to your specifice facility. An example of the approval letter and the permit are below. The actual permit issued may include additional conditions related to your wastwater collection system.
- Wastewater Collection System Permit Template - Includes Modification Highlights (Updated 05/19/2015)
- Yellow Highlights inidicate changes made between permit versions
- Wastewater Collection System Permit Template (Updated 05/19/2015)
- Systemwide Collection System Permitting - 15A NCAC 02T.0400
- Systemwide municipal and domestic wastewater collection system permit (§ 143-215.9B)
- Annual Reporting Requirements (§ 143-215.1C) (Report to Wastewater System Customers)
Note these are logs developed by Division staff to assist in compliance with your wastewater collection system permit. Utilizing these forms is not required, however will assist in meeting the requirements detailed in your permit.