December 3, 2019
Presented by: N.C. DEQ – Land Quality Section
In partnership with: Southeast Chapter – International Erosion Control Association (SE-IECA) and NCSU Department of Crop & Soil Science.
- Changes within the State Sedimentation Pollution Control Program
- Turbidity and Dust Control
- Executive Order 80 Section 9 - Climate Change, Climate Studies, and Resilience Planning in North Carolina
- Can Soil Amendments Reduce Roadside Runoff?
- Best Practices to Avoid E&SC Plan Disapproval Letters
- Unmanned Aircraft (drones) in Sediment and Erosion Control
- To RFC and Beyond
- Stormwater Program Update
- E&SC Challenges for Linear and Non-linear Power Industry Applications
- Troubleshooting Erosion and Sediment Control
- Pollution Prevention for Construction Sites
- Native Species and Pollinator Plants for Erosion Control
- Navigating the NCDEQ’s Online Repository