Technical Assistance and Guidance Documents

Technical assistance in interpreting the RCRA rules and regulations, and how they apply to facilities and wastes in North Carolina may be obtained by contacting the Technical Resource Unit at (919) 707-8200.

Tab/Accordion Items

Document temporarily removed for updates.  Please contact the Compliance Branch Environmental Chemists if you have questions.

Solar Panel Frequent Questions (This document is being updated.  If you have questions about solar panels, please contact the Hazardous Waste Section Inspector covering the county where your site is located.)