Continuing education credits: Real estate professionals will recieve 4 elective continuing education credits from the N.C. Real Estate Commission
Workshop Objectives – Participants will learn about:
- The benefits and limitations of using living shorelines for erosion control;
- Different shoreline stabilization techniques, including living shorelines;
- Living shoreline permitting process;
- Using marsh plants and oyster shell to prevent erosion; and
- Living shoreline projects in North Carolina.