- Asheville Region - Position temporarily vacant. For assistance until filled please contact: Jesse McDonnell 704-235-2107; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fayetteville Region - Johnathan Watts 910-433-3353; Johnathan.email@example.com
- Mooresville Region - Jesse McDonnell 704-235-2107; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raleigh Region - David Lee 919-791-4204; email@example.com
- Washington Region - Lyn Hardison 252-948-3842; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wilmington Region - Cameron Weaver 910-796-7265; email@example.com
- Winston-Salem Region - Paul Williams 336-776-9631; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provides a single point of contact, as a customer service liaison, to address customer inquiries and complaints;
- Provides hands-on compliance assistance by developing customized permit information;
- Coordinates and facilitates scoping meetings with DEQ regulatory staff, state/federal resource/regulatory agenices and the customer to outline potential permitting requirements, pitfalls, fees and timelines;
- Coordinates and assists clients interested in the Express Permitting program for quicker permitting decisions; and
- Serves as the DEQ Prosperity Zone Liaisons for the state’s eight Prosperity Zones. Each zone has a one-stop location to provide citizens and businesses with the ability to interact with multiple state agencies, and to encourage collaboration between agencies. The DEQ Liaisons' role are to provide factual, timely and comprehensive permit assistance to new economic development projects and all customers;
The online application tracker system allows applicants and the public to check the status of pending permit applications or plan approvals.
A comprehensive online tool centralizing DEQ's permit information.
Resources that have been compiled over the years to better assist you in the permitting process.