- In North Carolina, sites that operate as a Large Quantity Generator and/or a hazardous waste treatment, storage, or disposal facility in the reporting year, must submit a Biennial Report.
- The Hazardous Waste Report (a.k.a. Biennial Report) is due in North Carolina on March 1 of every even numbered year covering data from the previous odd- numbered year (reporting year).
- For sites required to file the Biennial Report, the next report is due on March 1, 2024. The "reporting year" is calendar year (Jan. through Dec.) 2023.
- For facilities required to file a 2021 Hazardous Waste Report this report was due on March 1, 2022. The "reporting year" was calendar year (Jan. through Dec.) 2021.
- North Carolina facilities required to submit the Biennial Report will submit data electronically via RCRAInfo.
- Additional information for the 2023 Biennial Report will be linked here soon. The below linked information for the 2021 Biennial Report does have some information that may be helpful to you now.
Questions about the Biennial Report? Please contact Jenny Patterson at (919) 270-3124 or Jenny Patterson.