Check below for the most up-to-date forms as it relates to the management, transport, storage and disposal of hazardous waste in North Carolina.
Hazardous Waste Generator Notification Information:
- Tutorial on RCRAInfo Registration and Electronic Filing of Notifications
- Quick Reference Guide for RCRAInfo Registration and Notification Submittal
- Type of Generator Notification
- Episodic Generator Notification
- Short Term Generator Notifications (previously known as Provisional ID Notifications)
- Small Quantity Generator Re-Notification (due Sept. 1, 2021)
- Small Quantity Generator Re-Notification (due Sept. 1, 2025)
Hazardous Waste Treatment, Storage, and Disposal (TSD) Facility Notification:
If you have questions or need additional information about the Biennial Report contact Jenny Patterson at (919) 270-3124.
- In North Carolina, sites that operate as a Large Quantity Generator and/or a hazardous waste treatment, storage, or disposal facility in the reporting year, must submit a Biennial Report.
- For facilities required to file the Biennial Report, the next report is due on March 1, 2024. The "reporting year" is calendar year (Jan. through Dec.) 2023.
- Additional Information for 2021 Biennial Hazardous Waste Report (due March 1, 2022)
- Additional Information for the 2023 Biennial Report will be linked here soon. The above link to Additional Information for the 2021 Biennial Report does have some information that may be helpful to you now.