The forms below are used by permitted solid waste management facilities and local governments for annual reporting purposes for fiscal year July 1, 2022, through June 30, 2023.
Looking for the Scrap Tire and White Goods forms? They are now included in the Local Government Form below. Unsure what form you need? Contact your regional inspector.
|Local Government Form
The following link opens the web-based FY2022-2023 Local Government Solid Waste and Materials Management Report.
- This report is to be completed for FY 2022-2023 by all County and Municipal Governments in North Carolina (G.S. 130A-309.09A). Failure to report will result in the community being exempt from receiving disposal tax distributions in the future.
- The report is web-based and does not require any additional programs to use. See Frequently Asked Questions about the new report.
- When data entry is complete, please click the 'Submit' button on the last page and an electronic copy of the form will be automatically forwarded to DEACS.
- Last year's annual report can be found in the Laserfiche document management system. Prior years' annual report submittals can be found online at Local Government Solid Waste and Materials Management Reports.
- If you have questions about completing this form, please call 919-707-8135 or 919-707-8147. If you have questions about the reporting requirement, please call 919-707-8252, or contact your Regional Environmental Specialist (Inspector).
- The completed Annual Report is due no later than September 1, 2023.