Approval of Plans, Specifications, and Bid Documents for Funded Projects
- Submit bid and design documents (plans and specifications) for approval.
- Do not bid the project until the division has issued bid document approval OR has approved the bid documents in writing.
- Include the appropriate checklists along with submittals.
- Note that division approval does not supersede any regulatory permitting requirements.
- IMPORTANT: Project submittals MUST include copies of all applicable permits or evidence that you have submitted applications for remaining required permits to the respective permitting agency. Projects that do not have these included with the project submittal will be returned as incomplete. The division cannot approve plans and specifications until you have received all required permits.
Checklists and Guidance for All Funded Projects
Forms for SRF and State Programs
- MBE/WBE (DBE) Compliance Supplement Updated 3/2/2020
Additional Forms for SRF Projects
- Davis-Bacon Specifications Updated 2/28/20
- Davis-Bacon Wage Determination Schedule - The most recently issued local county Wage Determination Schedule must be included directly after the Davis-Bacon Specifications. The local rates can be downloaded from the Dept. of Labor's website.
- American Iron and Steel Provisions Updated 11/6/20
HUD Requirements for CDBG-I Projects
Please create a CDBG-I Requirements tab to include the following attachments:
- Advertisement for Bids Sample Updated 2/8/2017
- Encourage HUB, MBE/WBE to submit bids and proposals Updated 1/19/2021
- Labor Standards Provisions
- Davis-Bacon Wage Determination (WD) applicable to the project, or contact CDBG-I Compliance Specialist https://deq.nc.gov/water-infrastructure-contacts
- Disclosure of Lobbying Activities Added 1/29/2019
- MBE/WBE Compliance Instructions and Forms Updated 1/19/2021
- Employment and Contracting Opportunities Commitment Added 2/21/2018