Name and Ownership Change

Name Change /Change of Ownership

The Municipal Unit administers permit transfers for sewer system (WQ and/or WQCS) permits between new owners or the changing of a Permittee’s name.  An original, completed form and supporting documentation is required along with the necessary copies.  Please note that for sewer extensions involving developer donated projects where the developer is the original Permittee, a change of ownership request must be submitted upon certifying the completion of the project.

 Note that this form is required for all name changes / ownership transfers, such as:

  • Selling of Property
  • Developer transfer to a Home Owner's Association
  • Transfer as a result of a Bankruptcy

Non-Discharge Facilities administered by the Non-Discharge Permitting Unit should be submitted using the appropriate forms and submitted to the unit listed on those forms.