- I-40 W.
- Take the US-52 North/NC-8 North exit, exit number 193B, towards Mount Airy.
- Merge onto US-52 N.
- Go approximately 10.5 miles on US-52 N
- Take the West Hanes Mill Rd. exit, exit number 116.
- Turn Right onto West Hanes Mill Rd
- Immediately past SciWorks
- Turn Left into the parking lot.
- The same as above except I-40 East, Exit 193A
- Land and geologic resources
- Sediment and Erosion Control
- Stormwater Management
- Solid waste
- Land-clearing debris
- Underground storage tank(s) installation and operation
- Leaking underground storage tanks
Cleanup of underground storage tank(s) releases
Non-underground storage tank(s) petroleum releases
Public water system compliance and assistance
Wastewater compliance inspections and technical assistance
NPDES, Nondischarge, Animal Feeding Operations, Collection Systems, Residuals
Complaint response and emergency response related to impacts to surface waters
- Monitor & collect surface water samples (ambient monitoring)
- Buffer, stream and wetland activities including 401 certifications
- Issuance of Fast Track Sewer Extension permits, non-residential well construction permits and pump-and-haul permits
Regional Engineering Supervisor: Eric Hudson P.E.