DEACS Environmental Assistance Section has staff in DEQ's Fayetteville Regional Office to serve citizens and businesses throughout the central counties of North Carolina. Along with environmental assistance coordinators in our other regional offices, DEACS staff cover the entire state and are available to help with your environmental concerns or questions.
Environmental Assistance Coordinator
225 Green Street, Suite 714
Fayetteville, NC 28301-5095
Region-Specific Helpful Information
- Express permitting option for quicker permit reviews. Options available are: Erosion and Sedimentation Control.
- Wildlife Resources - Hunting and Fishing License
- Water Supply Watershed Map - An interactive web-based map to help determine if your project is located in a water supply watershed. Always contact your local government to verify current boundaries and classifications of water supply watershed areas.
- Stormwater Permitting Interactive Map Viewer - An interactive web-based map to help determine which stormwater permitting requirements may apply to your project - you will need to scroll down until you see "Post-Construction Stormwater Map". Please be sure to read all information below the section titled "Post-Construction Stormwater Map".
- Surface Water Classifications - Find a stream name, index number, and classification.
Fayetteville Regional Office Brochure
Counties served by the Fayetteville Regional Office: