The Water Resources Information Technology Branch develops and maintains the Division's computer applications and databases. The branch is comprised of three units: BIMS support, Public Water Supply support, and Water Planning support.
Some of the applications we support are:
- BIMS (Basinwide Information Management System)
- eDMR (electronic Discharge Monitoring Reporting)
- GPWMOR (Ground and Purchased Water Monthly Operating Reports
- LDS (North Carolina Lab Data Submittal
- Local Water Supply Plans
- OpCert (North Carolina Operator Certification Program)
- OpPortal (North Carolina Certified Operator Portal)
- PETS (Post Event Tracking System
- PlanData (Plan Review & Tracking System
- Water Shortage Response Plans
- Water Withdrawal & Transfer Registration
- WRISARS (Water Resources Information, Storage, Analysis, and Retrieval System)
The branch also provides technical support for:
To stay up-to-date, please consider joining any of our mailing lists.