Click on a river basin on the map below for basin information and reports.
- Basin planners are working on the fourth update to the Cape Fear River basin plan. To increase community outreach, DWR’s Basin Planning Branch (BPB) in partnership with the Cape Fear River Assembly (CFRA) developed a survey to capture and understand issues facing water resources throughout the basin. More information can be found on the Cape Fear River basin's webpage.
- The 2022 Yadkin-Pee Dee River Basinwide Water Resources Management Plan (basin plan) was approved by the EMC on July 14, 2022.
- Basinwide Water Quality Plan Archives
- Basin Water Resources Plan Archives
- Statewide Interactive Map
- Ecological Flow Planning & Science Advisory Board
- Instream Flow Program
- Watershed Restoration Program (URW)
- River Basin Advisory Commissions
- Annual Report to the General Assembly Environmental Review Commission July 2019 - June 2020
Subscribe to the Basin Planning Branch email list to receive information regarding public comment periods and public meetings related to ALL Basin Water Resources' Plans development. Public participation in the development of these plans is encouraged.
If you wish to receive all DWR notices you may view and/or subscribe to the DWR Public Event Calendar RSS feed.