- PERCS Comments on the proposed Dental Amalgam Rules (2/18/15)
- NC Model Mercury Minimization Plan
- Surveys: Dental Facilities, Industrial Facilities, Medical Facilities, Schools
- Pretreatment Requirements For Mercury Monitoring and Analysis using Method 1631E: Pretreatment Unit Memo (12/18/02)
- NPDES Guidance: Scroll down to Pollutant Specific Permitting Guidance area for 8/30/02 NPDES Hg Requirement Letter and List of NPDES facilities subject to EPA method 1631 requirement
- NPDES Mercury Requirement Clarification Letter, 8/12/03
- Laboratory Section: Certified Laboratories for Method 1631.
- Analytical Methods: Method 1631: Guidelines Establishing Test Procedures for the Analysis of Pollutants; Measurement of Mercury in Water.
- EPA Method 1669: Clean Sampling for Trace Metals.
- Mercury Minimization Plans: (12/17/13)
- Mercury Method 1631: Its Not As Bad As We Thought It Would Be: PERCS presentation (8/23/05)
- Mercury Awareness: City of Gastonia (1/18/03)
- Mercury: What's Going On?: Michelle Woolfolk, Modeling Unit (1/15/03)
- Overview of EPA Method 1631, Revision E : Roy W. Byrd, Lab Section, Metals Unit (1/15/03)
- Demonstration of Grab Mercury Sample Collection Using Clean Hands / Dirty Hands Technique: City of Gastonia. (1/15/03)
Mercury Other Information
- Mercury Report - National Association of Clean Water Agencies (NACWA) (formerly Association of Metropolitan Sewerage Agencies): Evaluation of Domestic Sources of Mercury August 2000. Summary and links to full document.
- Mercury - Recycling: NC Division of Environmental Assistance and Customer Service (DEACS).
- Mercury - EPA's Mercury Website: EPA's Mercury Website has lots of info, including dental amalgam, spill clean-up, consumer info, etc.