November 10, 2021, Phase 1 awarded projects. Read more about the success stories from completed projects here.
The competitive application process for the the Diesel Bus and Vehicle Program and the ZEV Infrastructure Program resulted in 116 proposals. The Level 2 Rebate Program resulted in 118 applications. Overall, 147 applications were awarded funding. The awards include:
- $12.2 million for school bus replacements
- $6.1 million for transit bus replacements
- $4.2 million for on-road heavy duty equipment, including refuse haulers, dump trucks and debris trucks
- $3.4 million for ZEV DC Fast Charging stations
- $1.1 million for ZEV Level 2 Charging stations
Phase 2 timeline for the next rounds of applications to be announced. To be notified for future Phase 2 announcements, please send an email with "Subscribe" in the subject line to email@example.com.